Midway College seeks to meet the needs of online learners by offering accelerated online courses and programs of the highest quality, in a manner convenient to any lifestyle. With prior college credit, most degrees may be completed in 18-24 months.
Online Admissions Requirements and Procedures
First-time applicants (for Free-Standing general education online courses)
• Official High School transcripts and/or GED scores.
• Official ACT or SAT results (if under age 24).
• 2.2 Recommended grade point average.
• Statement and/or personal interview, upon request.
• Official prior college transcripts for all colleges attended (official High School transcripts, upon request)
• Official ACT or SAT results (dependent upon program requirements)
• Statement and/or personal interview, upon request
Recommended minimum academic
• 18 ACT/860 SAT
• GED score of 50
• 2.0 GPA
* Appropriate GPA as listed above for First-time or Transfer applicants
You can check your application status by calling 1-800-952-4122 and choosing menu option 1.
Submit questions or concerns to: email@example.com